Commercial Grade Dedication Workshop
February 14, 2020 - Charlotte Motor Speedway
The industry spoke, and we listened. J-E-T-S Quality Consultants’ latest program is based on feedback. Unfortunately, many organizations across various industries struggle with commercial grade dedication (CGD) and how to evaluate commercial suppliers. This one-day workshop uses the latest NRC information to lead attendees through a proven process, resulting in better understanding of commercial grade items and implementation.
Our commercial grade dedication workshop is not a lecture-based program. Instead, it’s a workshop where attendees actively participate to find answers using references and examples built from real experience. Here is some feedback from a recent presentation:
- “All procurement/engineering personnel should attend this.”
- “Makes commercial grade easier to understand – thanks!”
- “Moved quickly; covered what I needed to know – good use of time.”
- “Nuances of commercial grade dedication made clear – I get it!”
- "Wow - just what I needed! Like giving us the keys to CGD"
Our Program Outline and Suggested Attendance
This one-day program will is design to improve an understanding of CGD challenges through the following:
- Review of commercial grade item history, nuclear industry use
- Terminology - significant terms defined as currently interpreted
- NRC document training for CGD, including the latest NRC information notices
- Methods of acceptance for commercial items - including ISO-17025 and ILAC
- Identifying and preventing suspect/counterfeit/fraudulent parts (see Bristol Alloy Letter from U.S. Navy)
- How to survey/evaluate commercial suppliers and dedication programs
- NUPIC/NIAP forms, checklists, and evaluation process for CGD
- ISO-9001, ISO-17025, ILAC, and ASME interfaces with CGD
Price: $895.00. Call (704) 987-9858 to register
Or register for our NQA-1 Basic/Lead Auditor Training and CGD Workshop Combo and save over $300.00. Both for $2,150.00 - call (704) 987-9858 for details!
Ask About Our Fees & Scheduling
The fee for an onsite presentation of our commercial grade dedication workshop training is $4450.00 for the first presentation and $3950.00 for additional presentations performed in the same week. Fees include instruction, supporting student texts, handouts, exercises, and custom certificates for all who complete each program. Travel expenses are billed at cost.
Call (704) 987-9858 to schedule a training session at your site. We will work with you to coordinate dates that meet your needs. Take some of the mystery out of commercial grade dedication with this fast-paced, and informative program from J-E-T-S.