Find Out More About J-E-T-S Quality Consultants
As a multifaceted nuclear training company, J-E-T-S Quality Consultants offers training and consulting services in several areas. These include management, productivity, and quality enhancement, with a strong focus on nuclear applications. Since 1984, we’ve been the industry leader in nuclear auditing and oversight training, helping individuals and organizations improve performance with training programs that prepare personnel for unique nuclear industry challenges. Learn more about J-E-T-S quality consultants and see which of our services best suits your needs.
Learn More About Our Consulting Services
We’ve structured our consulting services to produce measurable improvements in a company’s operational efficiency, reliability, and safety. Our specialty is working with governmental and commercial organizations to understand and implement the complex regulatory environment of the nuclear industry. This includes design, construction, research & development, operations, decommissioning, and analytical laboratory processes.
J-E-T-S consulting clients include over 100 organizations in 18 countries worldwide, including:
- Analytical Laboratories
- Nuclear operations
- Government and Government Contractors
- Environmental Restoration
- Nuclear Power Plants
- Public Utilities
- National Laboratories
- NRC and DOE regulatory environments
- Nuclear material production
Whether we’re coaching your team through a difficult phase, performing an assessment, performing a troubled project recovery, or re-engineering a process, our quality consultants will work towards better organizational effectiveness. Some of our consulting service programs include:
- NQA-1, 10CFR50 Appendix B Program Development & Improvement
- 10CFR830.120, DOE QA Program Development, Assessment
- ISO-9000 Program Development, Implementation, Auditing
- ISO-9000 Methods and Procedures Analysis and Development
- Total Quality Management Development and Implementation
- Quality Improvement Program Development and Review
- ReEngineering Advantages Program (REAP)
- Operations Effectiveness Reviews
- Mentoring/Coaching Assistance
- Independent Program Assessments
- Operational Readiness Reviews and Readiness Assessments
- Employee Concern Training Programs & Investigations
- Inspection and Measurement Programs
- Level III Inspection: Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Structural
- OSHA Compliance, Workplace Safety Program Development
- Independent Workplace Safety Assessments
- Technical Specialist Assistance for Customer Audits/Assessments
- Root Cause Analysis, Training, and Mentoring
Offering Various Training Services
J-E-T-S quality consultants and training services are recognized as some of the best in the industry. At your request, we’ll customize our training programs to fit your specific needs. Whether 10CFR830.120, ISO-9000/QS-9000, NQA-1, 10CFR50, ASME, or others, our instructors are recognized industry leaders and bring a broad spectrum of experience and exceptional instruction to these programs.
Many of our programs have been approved for continuing education or professional development by universities or professional groups. Some of the programs currently available include the following:
- NQA-1 Lead Auditor Training
- NQA-1 Orientation
- Management & Independent Assessment Training
- ISO-9000 Training: Introductory, Advanced, or Implementation Focus
- ISO-9000/QS-9000 Implementation Training
- Internal Auditor Training
- Lead Auditor/Assessor Training
- Value Added Auditing
- Improving Observation Techniques
- OSHA Awareness Training
- OSHA Requirements and Compliance Training
- Self-Assessment Training (Management or Implementation)
- Improving Audit Communications (Writing, Interviewing, Presentation)
- Advanced Assessment Training
- Assessment Training for Technical Specialists
- 10CFR830.120/DOE O414.1 – Conceptual, Management, Implementation Focus
- Employee/Quality Concerns Investigation Training
- Employee Concerns Awareness Training
- Regulatory and Code Training (NRC, EPA, OSHA, ASME, DOE)
Our clients include:
- American Asset Corporation
- Apex Environmental, Inc.
- Brookhaven National Laboratories
- Consumers Energy
- Duke Energy
- Enrichment Technology Corporation
- First Energy
- Florida Power & Light Company
- General Electric Company
- HF Controls
- Pacific Gas & Electric Company
- Public Service Electric & Gas (NJ)
- Rockwell International
- Shell Oil Company
- 2Southern Nuclear Operating Company
- United States Enrichment Corporation
- University of California
- US Department of Energy
- Energy Northwest
- Washington State University
The list above is only a partial list. We can provide a list of additional clients upon request.
Ask About Our Credentials
J-E-T-S quality consultants average over 20 years of experience and are recognized as experts in their specific disciplines. We can provide qualified personnel for a variety of needs, including
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Customer Service Environments
Moreover, we have personnel available with almost any certification you require, including Level III (per NQA-1 or TC-1-A), Lead Auditor, ASQ-Certified Quality Manager, Auditor, or Engineer, RAB-Certified Auditor, Certified Arbitrator, OSHA-Certified Trainer, Professional Engineer, and others.
Many of our quality consultants have a variety of security and access clearances including nuclear power plant, secret, top-secret, and "Q" clearances. J-E-T-S operates as a U.S. corporation with no foreign ownership or control. In addition, we have approved fitness for duty, psychological screening, and continuous behavioral observation procedures for application where required. Call our quality consultants with any questions you may have regarding our credentials and clearances.
Recognition for J-E-T-S Personnel Expertise
- Selected as a quality training resource for ISO-9001 at Washington State University
- Listed in the ISO-9000 Handbook as consulting and training resource for ISO-9000
- Guest lecturers in ISO-9000 Quality Assurance at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Selected to represent the U.S. for International Atomic Energy Agency Quality Programs
- Keynote Speaker at Rocky Mountain Quality Conference
- Keynote Speaker at USDOE Quality Assurance Conference
- Featured Speakers at ASQC and Edison Electric Institute Energy & Environmental Conferences
- Selected as Nuclear Safety Experts for International Chernobyl Study Group
- Participated in DOE Technical Assistance/Mentoring Program
- Featured Speakers at National ASQ Quality Auditing Conferences
- ReEngineering: Who, What, When, How, and How Much, Quality Management Forum
- The Devil’s in the Details, Quality Management Forum
Customer Feedback from Recent Projects
- "Your [J-E-T-S] competence and contribution to this [project] cannot be measured in words."
- "Your [J-E-T-S] hard work, technical capability, and professional attitude contributed significantly to the successful completion of the [project]."
- "The QA Plan was approved ‘with compliments to the drafter.’ [The customer] was impressed."
- "We passed our ISO certification audit on the first try, with no nonconformances. Thanks!"
- "Beyond useful, this training will greatly improve my ability to do my job."
- "I’ve attended many of these [QA] training programs. J-E-T-S training is simply the best."
- "Although I’ve taken other courses, now I know what Performance-Based Auditing is!"
- "It was a ‘breath of fresh air’ to hear someone who ‘walks the walk’ and can speak to where we should be heading [with our program]."
- "The [J-E-T-S] instructor had a wealth of experience to share. That added tremendously to the class."
Address: 18305 Invergordon Lane, Cornelius, North Carolina, USA, 28031
Phone: (704) 897-9858
Fax: (704) 987-9858
Contact: John H. Johnson: firstname.lastname@example.org
M/WBE Status: J-E-T-S is a certified, women-owned small business enterprise.