Commercial Grade Dedication Workshop
June 16, 2017 - Charlotte Motor Speedway - Or on-site at your location!
Other 2017 dates include September 15 and November 17 - call for details!
The industry spoke and we listened! J-E-T-S latest program is based on industry interest and feedback. It seems all organizations are struggling with Commercial Grade Dedication (CGD) and how to qualify suppliers for commercial items. This one-day workshop uses the latest NRC and industry information lead attendees through a proven process resulting better understanding of CGD requirements and implementation.
This is not a lecture-based program – it’s a workshop where attendees actively participate to find answers using references and examples built from real experience! Here is some feedback from a recent presentation:
- All procurement/engineering personnel should attend this.
- Makes commercial grade easier to understand – thanks!
- Moved quickly and covered what I needed to know – good use of time.
- “Nuances” of commercial grade dedication were made clear – I get it!
Program Outline & Suggested Attendance
This one-day program improves understanding of CGD challenges through the following:
1. Review of commercial grade item history, nuclear industry use
2. Terminology - significant terms defined as currently interpreted
3. NRC and industry documents for CGD, including the latest NRC Information Notices!
4. Methods of acceptance for commercial items - including ISO-17025
5. Identifying and preventing suspect/counterfeit/fraudulent parts
6. How to survey/evaluate commercial suppliers and dedication programs
7. NUPIC/NIAP forms, checklists, and evaluation process for CGD
8. ISO-9001, ISO-17025, ILAC, and ASME interfaces with CGD
Price: $895 - Call (704) 987-9858 to register or just click below: Or register for NQA-1 Basic/Lead Auditor Training and CGD Workshop COMBO and save over $300! Both for $2150.
Procurement engineers, auditors, managers, test lab personnel, and all staff who develop, review, or survey/audit CGD procurements should attend this training. Commercial Grade Workshop presentations should be limited to a class size of twelve. Multiple presentations can be accomplished in one week for larger organizations.
Other 2017 programs available on September 15 and November 17. Call for details (704) 987-9858
Fees & Scheduling for on-site presentation:
The fee for on-site presentation of Commercial Grade Workshop training is $4450 for the first presentation, $3950 for additional presentations in the same week. Fees include program instruction, supporting student texts, handouts, exercises, and custom certificates for all who complete each program. Travel/expense is billed at cost.
Call (704) 987-9858 to schedule this important training at your site. We will work with you to coordinate dates that meet your needs. Take some of the mystery out of Commercial Grade Dedication with this interesting, fast-paced, and informative program from J-E-T-S!
J-E-T-S celebrates over 30 years of service excellence in 2017! Phone: 704-987-9858
Send mail to
questions or comments about this web site.