Advanced Nuclear Audit Training
The industry spoke and we listened!
J-E-T-S is pleased to announce a new, innovative training program for nuclear facilities.Advanced Nuclear Audit Training builds on our work with the NRC and utility performance-based assessment processes at over 40 nuclear power facilities, while emphasizing the need to make assessments value-added to the organization.
In developing this program, we analyzed feedback from our Performance-Based Auditing & Surveillance, Effective Communications for Auditors, Self-Assessment Training and Lead Auditor Training. We also carefully studied the results of the recent Nuclear Audit Performance/Training Surveys. The feedback and key needs identified from these analyses, including Davis-Besse lessons learned, have been incorporated into Advanced Nuclear Audit Training.
The program duration is two days. The course is designed to challenge and elevate the thought process of experienced nuclear assessment/audit personnel. The objectives of the program include improving auditorsí skills in analyzing plant performance, identifying safety and reliability problems and their precursors, and delivering a measurable value to the audited organization.
The training covers the following topics through discussion, real world examples, video playback and analysis, and realistic exercises:
1. Coordinating with customers during assessment planning, performance, and reporting
2. Ensuring and measuring value added to organization from the assessment/audit
3. Integrating self-assessment processes into audit/assessment planning
4. Review of Performance-Based concepts, techniques, and lessons from NRC & industry
5. Analyzing and reporting issues to identify real problems, impact, and extent
6. Using advanced tools to improve audit efficiency (internet checklists, automated processes)
7. Review of Industry Events, NRC Regulation, Inspection, and Enforcement Initiatives
Duration: 2 days
Cost: $6950 for onsite presentation (+ normal travel expenses)
Contact us for scheduling! Call (704) 987-9858 or e-mail us at email@example.com
J-E-T-S celebrates over 30 years of service excellence in 2018! Phone: 704-987-9858
Send mail to
questions or comments about this web site.